Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Jeez. I don't know what I want to do. Here I am sitting in Virginia and all I am doing is drinking ever night and going to bed making nothing of this opportunity I have been fortunatly been granted. I guess I am just dicking around. Forgot to calll Jess tonight or just said I am not doing it.... Whatever. Tomarrow I will make a stand and get a good grasp on what I am doing and contact the needed people and do what I was born to do. Travel and write about all things beyound the sun and to god, damn enjoy it. I have yet to decide with what to do with this awesome life that I have been granted but I will do with it what is best and be proud of it for every miniute, That is what I can be proud of and happyy for.
This is me, Notanyone else so I have the power to decide and document what I do and my faite and All things in between. So well Good night.

No comments: