Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Im here. in Richmond a regretable proposition but here I am... Walked down to the pool with Laddie to see about employment opportunities,.... maybe I have a job waiting for me... who knows...Feeling good about know and it is only 6 pm.... I wonder sometimes.... Need to get on the road feel better on the road.... Just something about it sooths my soul... Virginia is to hot. damn 100 degrees and no wind.... screw this...

I dont know what my friends do with there money but I am worried because I think they just waste it and use it as an exude but when I talked to Jeremy he seemed to envy my position which said I was doing something right which helps my soul in this day and age....

Maybe I am doing for them what they can not do them selves. I feel proud if this is the case.

Girls confuse me. I got this Lakeside girl but I have not clue what to do.... i mean I am just at a stage more later....

No comments: