I believe that travel and exploration is the most important thing you can do in life. Learning about other places helps put where you live in context.
This is a list of places that I would like to visit and adventures and events I would like to take part. These are in no particular order and this list is subject to get longer, much longer.
Places to visit in the United States:
- Bike the Lewis and Clark Trail
- Blackhawk Collection – Danville CA
- Pebble Beach Concours D’elegence
- Peterson Auto Museum - LA
- Austin, Texas
- Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Milwaukee, Green Bay Wisconsin
- Taliesin –Frank Lloyd Wright House
- Little Bighorn 1876
- Wounded Knee 1890
- Yankton, South Dakota
- Kitty Hawk, NC
- Promontory Point, Utah
I want to visit every State in the US. States I need to Visit:
- North Dakota
I would like to visit them all. But these are the ones I am thinking about right now.
- Big Bend
- I want to ride my motorbike to Alaska
- I want to bike across the US
- I want to visit the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- I want to visit 70 Countries
- I want to watch an WRC event in person
- I want to visit the new Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart
- I want to go to the Isle of Man TT
- I want to drive a lap around the Nürburgring
- I want to ride my motorbike to Tierra del Fuego
- Nuremburg, Palace of Justice- International Military Tribunal, Parade Grounds
- Berlin- Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie
Spend more time in eastern Europe
The Hermitage, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Japan: Nissan Museum, Toyota Museum Honda Museum.
- Vietnam – Ride a scooter from Saigon to Hanoi
- Potosi, Bolivia
- Machu Picchu
- Watch the Dakar Rally in Person
Other Ideas: To be edited:
Scottsdale Auction Week, Scottsdale, Arizona
Second Week of January
Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este Premier European Concours
Amelia Island Concours, Amelia Island, FL Going to this Year 2010!
RM auction at this event
Meadow Brook Concours D’elegence, Rochester Hills, MI
Bike from John O’ Groats Scotland to Lands End, England
Travel to upstate NY, VT, NH and Maine visiting some towns during the summer.
Go Downhill Mountain Biking at Whistler-Blackcomb
Visit the 4 corners region of the United State
Life Goals- the importance of making goals. I find making goals to one of the most if not the most important thing you can do....
- Learn a second language!